Rented Place :
Beginning Of The Lease :
Duration Of The Lease :
The End Of The Rent :
Annual Rent:….. TL
Annual Rate Of Increase :
1. This lease agreement…. it is necessary to notify one of the parties six months in advance for the termination to be valid before the period is annual.
2. A lessee cannot transfer the lessee to someone else, nor can a sub-tenant.
3. At the end of each year, the tenant rents … the Bank … the Bank. … He will deposit it in his numbered account.
4. The lessee may not use the lessee for any purpose other than mowing and farming.
5. The lessee shall deliver the lessee as it leases at the end of the contract, ready and empty for planting.
6. In the implementation of this agreement, the courts and enforcement agencies are authorized in disputes arising out of the rent money, the use of the lessor and the termination procedures of the contract.
This agreement is signed with the consent of both parties and with the above written terms and is arranged in 3 (three) copies. …/…/…
First Name Last Name First Name Last Name